Surprisingly, Idaho is one of the most popular places in the nation for people who are retiring. More and more people are starting to recognize the great quality of life in Idaho. It offers a low cost of living, a variety of climate, and everything you’d want if you like the outdoors. Twin Falls is one of the best places to retire in Idaho. Twin Falls Murphy Beds are also growing in popularity — especially for those who love staying at a cabin and get out and experience the outdoors — both winter and summer.
Twin Falls is the hub of the Magic Valley, which this blog calls the #4 best place to retire in Idaho. It goes on to say that the central location of Twin Falls is a big reason why it is one of the best cities to retire. Not only are you close to “local wonders” Dierkes Lake, Shoshone Falls, and Twin Falls Canyon, but you are just an hour or two away from almost all of Idaho’s other attractive destinations. The city scores well for an active lifestyle with plenty of things like national forests, historical landmarks, and plenty of other great extracurriculars. The livability score of 78 is comforting to go along with a secure housing market and the cost of living that is 10 percent below the national average.
Twin Falls Murphy Beds For You
If you live in Twin Falls and are interested in getting or learning more about a Twin Falls Murphy Bed, you are in the right place. One of the best things about our Twin Falls Murphy Beds is the seemingly endless number of possibilities for your personal customization. Do you want something that is going to save you space? We’ve got you covered. Do you want something that will increase the function in your home? Something that is going to last a lifetime? Look beautiful? Check. Check. And check. Here are some of the great Twin Falls Murphy Beds we have to offer.
- Dual Functioning Murphy Beds — What could be better than a Twin Falls Murphy Bed? How about one that serves multiple purposes? Would a bed with a disappearing desk come in handy? We also offer a Murphy Bed that easily transforms into a sofa. And our brand new addition — the Murphy Cabinet Bed is extremely handy because it is free-standing so it won’t need to be attached to any walls! These are just a couple of ideas. Put your thinking cap on and imagine the possibilities for your needs.
- Bookcase Wallbed — This is one of our most popular options. It’s a bed that turns into a bookcase so you can make use of your space in more than one way. Not only is this a comfortable bed to sleep in. It will easily hold up to 200 lbs per bookcase section so you’ll have up to 400 lbs worth of storage space! This is sure to leave an impression on your guests.
- Power Wallbed — This bed is so easy to use. All it takes is the push of a button to get this bed to raise or lower by itself. Why do that work yourself when you have electricity to do it for you? Although all of our Twin Falls Murphy Beds are easy to raise and lower — it doesn’t get any easier than this! Plus, this bed doesn’t have to attach to the wall. It can stand on its own and function perfectly.
Your Twin Falls Murphy Bed Supplier
Ready to choose your Twin Falls Murphy Bed? You’ve got a lot of options to consider. The wood type and color are just the beginning. The following are just some of the choices you will have to sort through.
- Wood type — All of our Murphy Beds are made with the highest quality of wood. You can be sure that you will never find a Wilding Wallbeds built with particleboard. Our Twin Falls Murphy Beds are made with solid wood and they are built to last. Here are some of the wood options we have available to you.
- Oak: This gives you a classic look. Oak can match with anything and is available in many different grain patterns and shades. You will be glad that you went with oak.
- Mahogany: This would be a great choice if you are looking for a darker finish. You’ll love the way it looks when it matches its surroundings. When you choose mahogany, you know you are choosing quality.
- Cherry: Cherry wood is a popular choice for decorative settings. Many people love the look of the clean straight grain with dark pockets of hardened sap. Don’t be fooled by the name. Many people think cherry is going to be red — not necessarily. It tends to have veins of red throughout the wood, but the colors can vary from blonde to darker streaks of grain patterns.
- Painted finishes — This option appeals to people that want a modern look. With several varieties of wood and dozens of colors of finishes, you will have many shades to choose from will give you the ability to make the room pop no matter what you’ve got in it.
- Cabinets — All of our wallbeds and Murphy Beds have the option to come with cabinets. There are a few cabinet options available so you can create the perfect option for your home or office.
Try Our Bed Builder
Earlier this year we announced the launch of the online Bed Builder. This feature allows you, the customer the ability to design, quote, get dimensions for, and order a Wilding Wallbed in your very own custom configuration. Never before have you been able to order a custom Wilding Wallbed directly from the website. The bed builder was designed to be easy to use, informative, and fun to play around with. This blog will walk you through the Bed Builder and teach you how to use it to get your own custom quotes, designs, request follow-up, and place orders.
Why Choose Wilding Wallbeds?
Our Murphy Beds are handmade by skilled furniture makers using only the finest solid hardwoods and top quality furniture grade plywoods available. We will match or beat any competitor’s pricing or services. Each of our Wall Bed and Murphy bed selections has a Lifetime Guarantee. This phenomenal space saving furniture allows you to reclaim valuable floor space for daily living. We have been building and shipping Wallbeds across the United States and internationally since 1997. We are the manufacturer, so pricing is direct, saving you thousands of dollars on comparable products.